Welcome and thank you for your interest in opting for our school. Pallavi Model School (PMS), the Top CBSE Schools in Hyderabad, accepts candidates on a rolling admissions basis. It means the students are allowed to apply or receive admission at any time in the school year. For more information on our application procedure, please refer to the age criteria, documents required for the registration, our sample online application form. To speed up the decision of acceptance of your child, please bring all the documents required which are mentioned along with the Application Form.
A tour of our facilities can be arranged through the Admissions Coordinator or the main office. We encourage you to visit Pallavi Model School, Alwal, which is renowned as the Best CBSE Schools in Hyderabad, so that you may experience all our facilities and programs like our academic programs, diverse student, student-friendly facilities, and faculty body, and extra-curricular programs. Our Admissions Coordinator will gladly assist you and answer all your queries.
Our Admission process at Pallavi Model Schools, Alwal is well-organized and is designed to be positive as possible for all applying students. All applicants who are admitted to PMS, Alwal are expected to function within the regular classroom. Our admissions department may send a confidential Student Evaluation form requesting additional information to the student’s previous or current school.
Admissions for the classes Nursery – UKG generally commences from mid-November. The Application Forms are to be submitted in the administrative office on or before two working days from the date the form issued. Admissions to the classes Nursery and LKG will be done on the same day through observation and interaction. Both parents should be present during admission time.
For Nursery class admission, the child must be 2.5 years old (As on 1st April of the academic year) and for LKG class admission, the child must be 4 years old (As on 1st April of the academic year).
- ‣ Concept check will be conducted for students seeking admission to classes UKG-X at Pallavi Model School, Alwal.
- ‣ Admissions will be purely based on their aptitude.
Documents Required for Registration:
- ‣ Date of Birth copy of the child.
- ‣ Aadhar copy of the child & Mother, Father.
- ‣ Caste certificate copy of the child.
- ‣ Transfer certificate from the previous school.
- ‣ Bonafide from the previous school.
- ‣ Passport size colour Photographs of the child and parents.
School Timings & Visiting Hours
- ‣ Nursery & LKG – 9:00 A.M. – 12.30 P.M.
- ‣ UKG – 8:00 A.M 12:30 P.M.
- ‣ Class I to Class XII – 8:00 A.M. – 2:50 P.M.
- ‣ 8.00 A.M. – 4.30 P.M
School Video, Brochure
- ‣ As per Pallavi Model School, Alwal, the Top CBSE Schools in Hyderabad, fees once paid are refundable but are not transferable.
- ‣ All the refund requests should be submitted by either student or parents in writing addressed to the Principal, in person or by email. The Principal shall acknowledge the refund request. SMS is strictly not acceptable.
- ‣ All the dues are to be paid before the formalities of the withdrawal process.
- ‣ The fee refund is entirely based on the balance amount after deducting all the applicable dues. Discounts or concessions provided may not be valid and also might not be applicable upon withdrawal.
- ‣ If any excess payments are received, it may be solely refunded once the verification is done within 30 days after the receipt of a written complaint by the student or parents.
- ‣ The refund may be done to the account where the transaction was made.
- ‣ The parents/student should pay the payment gateway processing charges over the fees/dues that are payable to the school.
- ‣ Service tax (as notified by the Government) will be added to the charges payable to the online payment gateway.
- ‣ The net amount will be refunded only once after the deduction of payment gateway processing charges. No interest is paid on a refund amount/fee.
- ‣ If the student or the parents have done excess or double payment, please contact the school authorities.
- ‣ The refund of any fee is subjected to the refund policy. The School reserves the right to modify and make changes of refund policies at any time by uploading the same on the school’s website.
- ‣ All disputes are subject to the legal jurisdiction of Medchal District, Telangana, India.
SAMPLE ONLY. CANNOT BE USED FOR ADMISSIONS.
New Joining Students
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Service provided for any payment made to PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL managed by PALLAVI EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL through the online payment service , it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service.
- The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- The Applicant agrees that Pallavi Model School or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond school’s reasonable control.
What Information do we store?
Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of www.pallavimodelschools.org org. We, hereby state that we won’t sell, share or provide your email ID to any 3rd party services. All the information will be solely kept with PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL and will only be used for sending weekly newsletters or promoting services.
PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL, is an outcome of a desire to cultivate talent and create opportunities for the children to be on a global platform. The school is dedicated to maintain an environment with respect for the individual and an outstanding faculty to foster independent thinking, creativity, responsibility and a strong sense of moral integrity.
NO REFUND POLICY
Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable, once the application is accepted.
There is no cancellation.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or this policy, please contact us.
Intense Technologies Limited built the PALLAVI MODEL School app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Intense Technologies Limited at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Google Play Services
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.