- Outside the class room
- Pre Primary
- Experiential Learning
- Time Table
- School Rules
- Uniform Rules
- Discipline rules
- ASSESSMENT DETAILS
- International Programmes
- Transfer Certificates
- Books for a Good Read
- PTM SCHEDULE
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS
Students are involved in countless co-curricular activities which are powerfully positive experiences. The following activities are taken up at Pallavi Model School, Alwal, which is one of the Top Schools in Hyderabad.
The sports facilities at Pallavi Model School – Alwal, the top school in Alwal, include a Swimming pool, a baby splash pool, Sandpits, Tennis Courts, Squash Court, Football and Cricket fields, Outdoor and Indoor Basketball Courts, Skating Rink, and Taekwondo.
Equipped with proper training facilities and safety measures, PMS, Alwal tries to ensure that swimming remains a fun-filled exercise for our students.
Under the careful supervision of the Rink masters, the students practice skating.
The music rooms at our school are equipped with various musical instruments. Students are encouraged to play, compose, and perform within the school and also at inter-school events.
Drama is an important method of developing confidence, self-belief, and also exploring issues. Our school is equipped with a drama studio with complete professional lighting and sound system.
Art & Craft:
To meet the requirements of the artistic zeal of the young creators, painters, and craftsmen, our school building has a spacious Art & Craft work station. Being the Top School in Alwal, Hyderabad, the children at Pallavi Model School, Alwal, are encouraged to create their colorful interpretations under the guidance of well-experienced crafts teachers. The children are encouraged to participate in many fun-filled activities like cutting and pasting, drawing and coloring. The crafts work done by children is displayed in a specially-designed display window to make sure that the children feel appreciated for their efforts and the encouraging spirit.
Our curriculum includes activities like music and dance. Under the supervision and supportive guidance of talented teachers, the students can nourish the talent in the field of dance and music. The dance studio at our school is well furnished with wooden flooring and mirrors and also respect to the selection of Indian classical, a traditional dance.
Students of Grade 4 or above will be having excursion trips every year. They will be scheduled to visit historical sites and to go on treks and camping. These trips make the students to learn more which can be a form of field study and is also a part of their curriculum. Students of Grade 3 or below are taken on the day trips under the supervision of staff.
Self-defense techniques are taught by professional Karate masters.
The butterfly field program is activity-based learning, where the students can learn the subject in a practical way, which is already taught in the class. It aligns with the school curriculum and integrates into existing school calendars and academics. It is designed to be an experiential program that drives children to apply what they learn in school and will be able to find the facts rather than memorizing, by working with the diverse tools ranging from Robotics, Engineering, and Digital Media.
The School creates a platform for children to learn and grow in a warm and challenging environment and have a cherishing experience. Pallavi Model School, Alwal, the Top School in Alwal, Hyderabad, creates an environment where children not only learn but also love to learn. Our curriculum for pre-primary classes has been designed to nurture the tiny tots and develop their innate creativity.
The Programme goals are aimed at the following developmental domains.
Personal, Social, Emotional Development
This domain develops self-confidence and helps the students to learn how to interact with friends and adults. This domain also displays a positive disposition to learn, cooperate and to respect the environment.
This domain develops the use of appropriate mathematical language, critical thinking/problem solving and perception process which enables students to expand their understanding of numbers.
Creative Development flourishes the expression of children’s ideas and thoughts by using a wide range of suitable materials.
This domain develops effective oral communication skills, understanding of book awareness, and speaking clearly in complete sentences. Language Development displays the ability to enjoy a wide range of songs, poems, rhymes, stories, and music.
Environmental Sciences Development
Environmental Sciences develops curiosity and interest in the world around them by listening, questioning, investigating, and seeking assistance to further information.
Physical Development enroots a body balance while tackling equipment or obstacles, the ability to use small muscles in hands and eye and hand coordination with making them understand the importance of some basic safety rules.
Knowledge and understanding of the world around them
Under the supervision of experienced and dedicated teachers, Pallavi Model School, Alwal helps your child to understand and explore his/her environment and the physical world. We also try to inculcate them the basic technique of exploring, idea development, questioning and concluding their learning.
Pallavi Model School – Alwal has designed the curriculum for pre-primary classes by introducing the mathematical concepts in a very simple and tangible manner that makes in concentrating on one attribute at a time and progressing gradually. This domain is properly planned for the development of problem-solving skills through activities, observation, analysis, and discussions.
Language arts and phonics
Language development is the main and integral part of our curriculum. Phonics is used to teach English in a structured manner. The main objective of this domain is to develop the children to have a habit of reading and speaking.
Dedicated Pre Primary Space
Pallavi Model School – Alwal, have a space dedicated for the pre-primary section, a comfortable place for self-learning through creative books under the supervision of well-experienced teachers.
Physical and personal development
Physical and personal development is given paramount importance at Pallavi Model School – Alwal, as it is one of the most important aspects of the overall development of every child. This domain fosters the development of balance, stamina, gross motor skills, rhythm, concentration, agility, and strength through a variety of indoor and outdoor games.
Small class size & Individual Attention
For maintaining and developing every child’s attention, we maintain a good student-teacher ratio in every section.
Thematic learning through Field trips
A very important aspect of the curriculum, We, Pallavi Model School – Alwal, the top school in Alwal, provides an opportunity for our children to experience real-life situations by taking them for visits to the post offices, fire stations, aquariums, etc. thus enriching the learning experience.
“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” – William Arthur Ward
Pallavi Model School – Alwal has the best curriculum that is based on findings in developmental and behavioral psychology and educational research. This makes the students enhancing the opportunities for exploring and adapting their understandings. This approach shows that knowledge is best gained and retained when it is constructed.
Students develop both content knowledge and their skills in creativity, critical thinking, communication, and collaboration. Important ideas include:
- ‣ Student-centered learning
- ‣ Assessment for learning
- ‣ Standards, project, inquiry-based learning
- ‣ Differentiation
- ‣ Student engagement
The primary school incorporates myriad teaching approaches to ensure that lessons are varied, that they cater to different learning styles, that they provide sufficient challenge, and that they allow the students to feel considerable success.
The primary school curriculum is designed by focusing on all the developmental areas and in a way extension to the pre-primary curriculum. The curriculum includes a structured schedule for making every child learn and enjoy and also make to improve their creativity. This program helps the students to correlate the learning with real-world scenarios. The objective is to inculcate self-study skills in the students, an essential element for success in middle and high school.
The focus is on developing the basic concepts in core subjects (English, mathematics, sciences, Fine Arts, and physical education) through activities, projects, and work-sheets.
Our School’s English curriculum focuses on the development in four key areas of – LSRW (Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing). The tools to enhance the development in the above-listed areas are guided reading program, role plays, show and tell, songs, drama, poetry, essays, story-telling, and short story writing. This paves a way for self-expression. Pallavi Model School – Alwal, the Best CBSE Schools in Hyderabad, encourages every student to participate in the classroom discussions. Our school is well-equipped with Language labs which enable the students to improvise on their pronunciation and vocabulary and participate in active conversation confidently.
We, Pallavi Model School – Alwal, try to make theoretical and mundane subjects like Mathematics conceptually interesting and fun-oriented. The students are taught and encouraged to go beyond the books and apply the concepts taught to real-world problems. Children will be very confident in handling problems on numbers, shapes, measurements, and data analysis by the end of their primary school.
Our curriculum enhances the understanding power of the students and makes the subject interesting for them. Children spend an abundant time in various labs (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) to verify and validate their axioms on various aspects of learning. Not only concentrating on the General Sciences, but the importance is also paid in an equal way to Social Sciences that makes students get aware of the community and the nation.
Art, Music, and Dramatics are a part of the curriculum designed by Pallavi Model School – Alwal, to inculcate the art of expression using different forms and to nurture imagination which is an instinctive quality present in all the children.
Games cultivate a sense of sportsmanship and team. At Pallavi Model School – Alwal, the children are exposed to various sports – cricket, soccer, basketball, volleyball, tennis, etc. for their physical as well as mental well-being.
Every child is special with his/her unique capabilities. The main objective of the Pallavi Model School – Alwal is to identify this uniqueness. Our school never forces any child to stick on any particular specialization, we try to nurture the natural ability whether it is artistic, analytical, scientific or linguistic.
By concentrating prominence on smaller teacher-student ratio and constant tracking of a child’s progress across various parameters, we demonstrate this belief. Pallavi Model School – Alwal, one of the Top School in Alwal, Hyderabad, tries to inculcate within the child qualities like strong character, the concept of oneness, the true sense of duty, humility for the development of their integrated personality.
Pallavi Model School – Alwal, uses the technology to empower our students and parents. Through interactive smart classes and learn languages using language labs, students can learn more easily and get technologically developed. Parents can track the performance of their child through various means such as Online Management Software, Call center facility, SMS alerts, and periodic visits by teachers.
We aspire to make our student’s journey at school a beautiful memory for them to cherish for a lifetime.
Every journey begins with a small step. In learning, that step is attention. At Pallavi Model School – Alwal, we believe that learning is an interactive process wherein each student has a different frame of mind towards knowledge and hence, learns differently. Experienced teachers are a backbone and play a vital role in making a child learn the way he or she enjoys. Here, a student is a distinct individual with his/her uniqueness, strengths, weaknesses and cultural diversity.
Our School believes in crafting an interactive and entertaining environment that provokes the desire to be curious and to learn new skills and concepts. Since we are trusted by parents of not only the multi-cultural Indian society but also a diverse international community, we practice a student-centered approach enriched with activities that develop imagination, thinking and creative skills. Personal care and attention are the key works in Pallavi Model School’s teaching methodology.
A child learns a lot from their Surroundings and Nature. We, Pallavi Model School – Alwal, acts as a facilitator between the child and the ecosystem. Project or Activity-based learning helps a child to easily get aware of various academic concepts. Children expand their thinking and become more liberal in their outlook through field trips and outings.
According to the academic schedule, Pallavi Model School – Alwal arranges the tour trips to places of historical or cultural interest, industries, botanical gardens, zoos and so on. To ensure teamwork and co-ordination and maintain a high level of interests’ students are made themselves to be involved in planning such activities.
The learning styles, performances may be different for the different students. With maintaining a good student-teacher ratio, we have continuous monitoring of each child’s progress. This makes the teachers plan and customizes the lessons or their teaching way to make every child learn and have good progress.
The CCE or Continuous and Comprehensive Assessment Technique is being designed to cover all aspects of a student’s development.
Continuous Assessment Technique includes regular tests, analyzing the gaps or arrears, applying corrective measures, re-assessments and giving responses to teachers and students for their self-evaluation.
Whereas the Comprehensive Assessment Technique attempts to cover both the academic and the non-academic aspects of every student’s growth and development.
Time - Table
|TIME TABLE FOR CLASSES UKG – XII|
|Assembly||8.00 A.M – 8.25 A.M|
|I Period||8.25 A.M – 9.05 A.M|
|II Period||9.05 A.M – 9.50 A.M|
|RECESS||9.50 A.M – 10.00 A.M|
|III Period||10.00 A.M – 10.45 A.M|
|IV Period||10.45 A.M – 11.30 A.M|
|V Period||11.30 A.M – 12.15 P.M|
|VI Period||12.15 P.M – 1.00 P.M|
|RECESS||1.00 P.M – 1.20 PM|
|VII Period||1.20 P.M – 2.00 P.M|
|VIII Period||2.00 P.M – 2.40 P.M|
|FULL DAY TIME TABLE-2019-20|
|S No||SUBJECTS||UKG||I||II||III||IV||V – VII||VIII||IX – X|
Code of Conduct
- ‣ All the students must attend the general assembly in the morning. Students should be present in the school before the 1st bell rings. Students arriving frequently late will be sent home.
- ‣ 75% attendance is compulsory for promotion to the next higher class. If any student is absent for 7 consecutive days without any information to the school, his/her name will be removed from the rolls of the school.
- ‣ The School hours begin at 8:00 A.M and closes by 2:40 P.M
- ‣ No child can leave the school premises during the school hours without taking any permission from the principal or Teacher in-charge and without a gate-pass.
- ‣ Students who spoil or damage any school furniture, write or draw on the walls will be charged.
- ‣ Students are not allowed to bully or threaten other students, staff or teachers.
- ‣ Students aren’t allowed to wear or carry gold ornaments like chains, rings, bangles, anklets, etc. School management is not responsible in case of loss/theft of any expensive item.
- ‣ Students are prohibited from bringing a camera, Walkman, mobile phones, electronic gadgets, magazines, tattoos, pictures, sharp instruments, blades, etc. inside the school premises.
- ‣ Indiscipline, Misconduct, and misbehavior in school transport will not be tolerated.
- ‣ Students should speak softly and politely and communicate in English only.
- ‣ Students should come to school in school uniform even on their birthday and are not allowed to give expensive return gifts to their classmates.
- ‣ Parents or the Guardians must attend the PTM (Parent-Teacher Meeting) regularly. Tentative dates for PTM are given in the year planner.
- ‣ Parents are welcomed to meet the Principal, Vice Principal or the block In-charge regarding any queries, problem or suggestions on respective appointments.
- ‣ The School programs are given extreme importance in CBSE. The parents are requested to make your ward to participate in school programs like Sports day, Annual Day, and Foundations Day which develops both intrapersonal and interpersonal skills.
- ‣ Students must follow the rules and regulations of the school. If any found deviating, he/she will face the consequences.
- ‣ Students must maintain silence in the library.
- ‣ Students who borrow books should return books immediately.
- ‣ Students should handle books with care.
- ‣ Students will have to work either individually or with partners or groups according to the experiment.
- ‣ Students should not be engaged in horseplay such as throwing objects, tickling, squirting water, etc.
- ‣ Students have to not break or damage any lab equipment; if any damage is done he/she will be charged.
- ‣ Students are expected to obey directions given by all the supervisors while on the playground.
- ‣ Students are not allowed in any of the play areas without any supervisor to monitor.
- ‣ Students must play the designated games in the designated areas.
- ‣ When the bell rings all the students must immediately stop playing and walk to their classes in a queue.
- ‣ Students should not threaten the other students while playing.
- ‣ Students should come to school in the uniform which should be neat and clean.
- ‣ Students should wear their ID cards every day as it is mandatory.
- ‣ Boys should have a well-trimmed haircut and the girls should either wear two plaits or have a short haircut. Don’t apply Mehndi on the hands.
- ‣ Students should have trimmed nails.
- ‣ All the Students must follow the uniform code as instructed by the management of the school. Exceptions could be considered of support by a reason letter.
- White shirt with collar and half sleeves with the school logo and blue bifurcated skirt (I – X).
- Black shoes (as instructed by the school) and Navy Blue socks.
- Navy blue cycling shorts (V- X)
- Black hair band/rubber band.
- School belt.
- Navy blue cardigan during winter.
- White T-shirt with house colour collar and the school logo.
- House colour bifurcated box pleated skirt for classes I to X.
- Black shoes (as instructed by the school) and white socks.
- White hair band/rubber band.
- The skirts should be one inch above the knees.
- Navy blue shorts for classes I-IV.
- Navy blue trousers for classes V-X.
- White shirt with collar and half sleeves with school logo.
- Black shoes (as instructed by the school) and navy blue socks.
- The School belt.
- Navy blue ‘V’ neck sweater during winter.
- House colour shorts, white T-shirts with collar and school logo (I-IV).
- House colour T-shirt with collar and school logo (V-X)
- White tracks for classes I to X.
- ‣ Students have to maintain discipline at all times in the school.
- ‣ Whenever a student’s behavior is found unacceptable he/she will be issued a Discipline card which has to be signed by the parents and given to the coordinator of the respective block.
- ‣ If the student repeats the same behavior, he/ she will be detained in the school which will be followed by the issuance of a red card called self-study time.
- ‣ Students are not supposed to roam around in the corridors or go to the washroom (other than during recess) without the permission card.
These rules/standards are taken to bring in self-discipline among the students.
Students can earn their credits for their behavior in the classroom and also school premises and by keeping their classroom neat and tidy. Credits are issued in the form of a green card – appreciating the exceptional work done/ behavior exhibited by the student.
|Yellow Card||Behaviour Warning|
|Blue Card||Not in Proper Uniform & Not Completion of books|
Rewards and Incentives
- ‣ “Well behaved student”
- ‣ “Star student”
- ‣ “Classroom of the week”
|1 TO 5-TERM-1||PERIODIC TEST-1||20 MARKS|
|SUBJECT ENRICHMENT||10 MARKS|
|HALF YEARLY EXAM||60 MARKS|
|1 TO 5-TERM-2||PERIODIC TEST-1||20 MARKS|
|SUBJECT ENRICHMENT||10 MARKS|
|FINAL EXAM||60 MARKS|
|6 TO 8-TERM-1||PERIODIC TEST-1||10 MARKS|
|SUBJECT ENRICHMENT||5 MARKS|
|HALF YEARLY EXAM||80 MARKS|
|6 TO 8-TERM-2||PERIODIC TEST-1||10 MARKS|
|SUBJECT ENRICHMENT||5 MARKS|
|FINAL EXAM||80 MARKS|
|9 & 10||PERIODIC TEST-1 OF 50 MARKS||Best 2 out of 3 periodic tests to be brought down to 5 marks|
|PERIODIC TEST-2 OF 80 MARKS|
|PERIODIC TEST-3 OF 50/80 MARKS|
|Multiple Assessment(Quizzes, Oral test, Concept map, Exit cards, Visual expression,etc)||5 Marks|
|Final Exam/Board Exam||80 Marks|
|11 & 12||UNIT TEST||50 MARKS|
|QUARTERLY EXAM||70/80 MARKS|
|HALF YEARLY EXAM||70/80 MARKS|
|PRACTICAL EXAM||20/30 MARKS|
|Final Exam/Board Exam||70/80 MARKS|
|6 TO 8||WORK EXPERIENCE||3-POINT SCALE|
|HEALTH & PHYSICAL EDUCATION|
|9 TO 10||WORK EXPERIENCE||5-POINT SCALE|
|HEALTH & PHYSICAL EDUCATION|
|11 & 12||WORK EDUCATION||8-POINT SCALE|
|HEALTH & PHYSICAL EDUCATION|
Books for a Good Read
|SL.NO||GRADE||NAME OF THE BOOK||PUBLISHER/AUTHOR||REVIEW OF THE BOOK|
|1||GRADE 1||AESOP’S FABLES||SHREE BOOKS||Teaching fables is an engaging way to get understanding of a story with morals/Idioms.|
|2||BUBBLES, BRUNO AND PEPPER FABLES||STERLING||Meet Pepper and his friends- the sprightly lovable characters. Watch them resolve the little conflicts and add moral values to the society.|
|3||GRADE 2||CLEVER TALES- LEVEL-2||KHOWAI AND YOUNG||Enchant readers and stimulate their imaginations, foundation for literacy conventions, promotes values and moral ethics.|
|4||FAIRY TALES- LEVEL-2||KHOWAI AND YOUNG||Well known stories like Thumbelina, Elves and the shoemaker, Rapunzel explores the imagination and motivates a reader to be inquistive. Develops interest in reader.|
|5||GRADE 3||YOUNG LEARNERS LEVEL 3, 4||YOUNG LEARNERS PUBLICATIONS||Famous books like Rumpelsteltskin, Jack and the beanstalk etc., creates imagination, creates affinity towards fictious characters|
|6||TALES FROM PANCHATANTRA||PHALGUNI DAS GUPTA||The books are rooted with Indian Culture.|
|7||JUNGLE BOOK||RUDYARD KIPLING||Love for Nature and family, cruelty towards animals and kindness to the society|
|8||GRADE 4||Collection of Walt Disney||SHREE BOOKS||Books like Tinker Bell, Lion King, Life of fantasy, family, adventure and exploration|
|9||A BOND WITH THE MOUNTAIN||RUSKIN BOND||Love for Nature, cruelty towards animals and kindness to the society|
|10||MATILDA||ROALD DAHL||Experience written from the prespective of a young girl Matilda.|
|11||GRADE 5||CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY||ROALD DAHL||Love of Chocolate and world of admiration.|
|12||GULLIVER TRAVELS||JONATHAN SWIFT||Adventure of a seafarer|
|SL.NO||GRADE||NAME OF THE BOOK||PUBLISHER/AUTHOR||REVIEW OF THE BOOK|
|1||VI||FRANK SERIES||FRANK PUBLISHERS||Classic English Literatures like Little women, Three Musketeers, Adventures of Tom sawyer, etc,. which are intended to promote habit of reading.|
|2||NANCY DREW/ FAMOUS FIVE||CAROLYN KEEN/ ENID BLYTON||It has collection of mystery, thrillers and detective stories that drives a student to get enthralled in reading.|
|3||DIARY OF YOUNG GIRL||ANNE FRANK||How a little girl grew up to be a young girl and life of a teenager and mystic happenings that could be corelated.|
|4||DIARY OF WIMPY KID||JEFF KINNEY||Boy named Greg Heffley gets a journal from his mom and records a middle school year’s worth of crazy kid schemes, brushes with bullies and more. This would also encourage students writing diaries apart from enjoying a jolly intrusion into diary of others.|
|5||VII||LONGMAN CLASSIC SERIES||LONGMAN PUBLISHERS||A must read for every child. It has adventure, drama through fiction that makes the reader run through a series of thoughts and varied imagination.|
|6||SELECTED STORIES BY RUSKIN BOND||RUSKIN BOND||Graceful writing, slow paced life on a Hill station and a nature lover who writes more on reality and sometimes conveys ghostly fears through his writings that would keep the reader on toes to reach the climax.|
|7||SELECTED STORIES BY RUDYARD KIPLING||RUDYARD KIPLING||Innovative style and excellent narratives that helps the kid to improve their vocabulary and narration style.|
|8||VIII||WINGS OF FIRE BY DR. APJ ABDUL KALAM||ABDUL KALAM||His writing leaves the youth on fire. Inspiring the young ones to achieve the set goal through persistance.|
|9||HARRY POTTER||J.K ROWLING||Virtually, the chlid feels him or herself to be harry potter and surely the series by J.K. Rowling leaves that mesmerizing effect over her readers.|
|10||IX||ALL TIME CLASSICS BY SCHOLASTIC||SCHOLASTIC BOOKS||All time classic books like Frankenstein, Dracula of different genres like Thriller, Horrer and Science fiction.|
|11||THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA||C.S.LEWIS||Includes magical creatures and adventures|
|12||DA VINCI CODE||DAN BROWN||Students experience the world of codes, cyphers, art and history.|
|13||X||A BRIEF HISTORY OF TIME||STEPHEN HAWKING||An inspirational story of a brilliant mind. In this brief biography, we look at Hawking’s education and career — ranging from his discoveries to the popular books he’s written — and the disease that robbed him of mobility and speech.|
|14||TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD||HARPER LEE||The novel is renowned for its warmth and humour, despite dealing with the serious issues of racial inequality.|
|15||XI||I DO WHAT I DO||RAGHURAM RAJAN||The book is an epitome of economics that is relevant to all Indians.|
|16||NOT A PENNY MORE NOT A PENNY LESS||JEFFERY ARCHER||The author explains how a stock exchange works through four men who come from different areas.|
|17||XII||HITLER||BIOGRAPHY||Decision making skills and superior leadership quality and problem solving attitude helps the students to do well in life while learning from Hitler’s life experience.|
|18||ELON MUSK||AUTOBIOGRAPHY||Failure doesn’t call you down but perseverance and focus will lead you to success, while reading the entrepreneurship details of Elon Musk’s life.|
|19||ONE HUNDERED YEARS OF SOLITUDE||GABRIEL GARCIA MARQUEZ||The book presents different national myths through the story of the Buendía family, whose spirit of adventure places them amidst the important actions of Colombian historical events, such as the Liberal political reformation of a colonial way of life, and the 19th-century arguments for and against it.|
|4||27/07/2019||Pre-Primary to IV to VIII|
|6||03/08/2019||IX to XII|
|7||03/08/2019||VI to IV|
|8||30/08/2019||V to VII|
|9||31/08/2019||I & II|
Timings – 8:00 A.M to 1:00 P.M.
- ‣ There was a slight concern by some of the parents regarding the boundary wall of the school where they felt the school should ideally have a boundary wall for the safety and security of the children.
- ‣ Some of the parents expressed their concern about the discontinuation of the hobbies where they felt hobbies were our USP’s.
- ‣ Some parents were concerned about their child’s safety as there are insufficient attendees in the buses.
Overall the parents were happy with the services provided by the school.
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Service provided for any payment made to PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL managed by PALLAVI EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL through the online payment service , it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- ‣ Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
- ‣ Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- ‣ The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service.
- ‣ The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- ‣ The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- ‣ The Applicant agrees that Pallavi Model School or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond school’s reasonable control.
What Information do we store?
Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of www.pallavimodelschools.org. We, hereby state that we won’t sell, share or provide your email ID to any 3rd party services. All the information will be solely kept with PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL and will only be used for sending weekly newsletters or promoting services.
PALLAVI MODEL SCHOOL, is an outcome of a desire to cultivate talent and create opportunities for the children to be on a global platform. The school is dedicated to maintain an environment with respect for the individual and an outstanding faculty to foster independent thinking, creativity, responsibility and a strong sense of moral integrity.
No Refund Policy:
Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable, once the application is accepted.
There is no cancellation
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or this policy, please contact us.
Intense Technologies Limited built the PALLAVI MODEL School app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Intense Technologies Limited at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use:
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- ‣ To facilitate our Service;
- ‣ To provide the Service on our behalf;
- ‣ To perform Service-related services; or
- ‣ To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites:
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.