Here are the transport rules of the Pallavi Model School – Alwal which is renowned as Top Schools in Hyderabad
- ‣ All the students using the school bus are expected to be at the pickup/drop points with the escorts at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
- ‣ The buses will not wait for the latecomers.
- ‣ Students must communicate in only English.
- ‣ The children should wait away from the main road until your bus arrives.
- ‣ A student should not come near the entry door of the bus until the door is opened.
- ‣ The drivers and the bus attendants are there to serve us and ensure our safety. The students and parents must obey their instructions. Arguing and misbehaving with them will lead to the withdrawal of the transport facility to a particular child.
- ‣ All the students must get seated immediately after boarding their bus.
- ‣ The front door of the bus is the only entrance and exit.
- ‣ The drivers should stop the buses at the designated stop only. In view of the convenience and safety of all students, the list of stops is being prepared.
- ‣ Students are not allowed to move around in the bus and not peep or put their hands out through the window, while the bus is in motion.
- ‣ Any kind of eatables or objects should not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus. Students should not eat in the bus. Disciplinary action will be initiated if found indulged in such acts.
- ‣ Students will be considered liable for any harm to transports brought about by carelessness or vandalism.
- ‣ Shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited. The school will issue a yellow card if found guilty.
- ‣ Courteous behavior is expected at all times from the parents / the students towards the transport staff.
- ‣ Do not distract the driver’s attention for any reason.
- ‣ The bus In-charge and the student bus monitor are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offense must be reported to the Principal of PMS Alwal, the top schools in Hyderabad
- ‣ Under no circumstances, the children will be allowed to board another bus to fulfill the social engagement.
- ‣ The List of students with bus stops etc. will be available on each bus.
- ‣ Students have to be seated on only allotted seat numbers.
- ‣ Pallavi Model School – Alwal, the Top Schools in Hyderabad, has the right to withdraw the bus facility for the students on disciplinary grounds. The decision will be binding on parents and no request in this regard will be entertained.
- ‣ Facility restricted to main thorough fares in a radius of 5-6 km from the school.
- ‣ Parents are requested not to talk to the cleaners / the drivers regarding any issues. They can report the same in the administrative block.
- ‣ Parents must make sure to update the records in the school in case there is a change in their residential address or telephone number.
- ‣ IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO ATTEND TO TELEPHONIC COMPLAINTS / SUGGESTIONS.
Transport service provided by PMS-Alwal, Top Schools in Hyderabad is a service facility to ensure safety and security to children for commuting to school and going back home.
To make every student reach school on time safely and securely.
To help in decongestion of the traffic by minimizing the number of vehicles on the road. This will save a lot of fuel, restrict the growth of pollution levels and the waste of precious oil.
Facilities provided are:
- ‣ Well maintained and RTA approved buses.
- ‣ Experienced and trained drivers.
- ‣ Maximum lady attendants.
- ‣ Fire extinguisher in each bus.
- ‣ First aid kit.
- ‣ Insurance of all the children in case of any eventuality.
The following are terms and conditions:
- ‣ Transport service is a facility provided by the Pallavi Model School, Alwal, the Top Schools in Hyderabad and not an obligation on the part of the management. It is the choice of the parents and not a compulsion.
- ‣ The transport service is allotted to the nearest point only. We don’t do any door pickups.
- ‣ To reach school on time, the students are advised to be ready at your pickup point by informed time, as we don’t wait for any student if they make late.
- ‣ Pick up point may be modified/withdrawn according to the convenience of the management of PMS Alwal, the top schools in Hyderabad.
- ‣ Transport charges may vary for every six months depending on the fuel prices and any other charges.
- ‣ No One-way picking or dropping. If a parent wishes to avail one-way transport facility by paying for both sides, then it may be considered based on the availability of the seat in the bus.
- ‣ The Management of Pallavi Model School – Alwal, Top Schools in Hyderabad, has and will take continuous measures in ensuring the safety and security of the students. However, in case of any eventuality, the management is not responsible for any compensation or reimbursement of medical charges beyond the amount paid by the insurance company.
- ‣ On account of transport facility not suited to the student, if the parent wishes to withdraw the student from the school, the management will refund only a caution deposit and will not refund term fee, admission fee, annual fee or any other fees including the transport fees paid.
- ‣ Transport will not be offered to the students beyond 30 km one-way distance from the school premises.
- ‣ Withdrawal of transport facility during the IIIrd term is not permitted.
Route - 5
Route - 6
The email details of Administrative Support at PMS – Alwal, the top schools in Hyderabad, are below
|1||Admin Manager – Vighnesh||Admin_alwal@pallavimodelschools.org|
|4||PMS School IDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Pallavi Model School – Alwal, Top Schools in Hyderabad, have the best experienced teachers. Our teachers focus on every student by adapting the advanced teaching methods. Here are the details of our teachers with their qualification, department and the subject they teach.
Forthcoming Events of FEBRUARY
4TH FEBRUARY—RUSSIAN COLLABRATION
1ST FEBRUARY—PRE-PRIMARY GRADUATION DAY
Forthcoming Events of January
|29TH JANUARY—-FAREWELL PARTY FOR CLASS-XII|
|28TH JANUARY—- FAREWELL PARTY FOR CLASS-X|
Forthcoming Events of December
|1||Show and tell competition(Pre Primary)|
|3||Red colour day(Pre Primary)|
|4||Sharing And Caring day(Pre Primary)|
|5||Inter House Debate Hindi/Telugu/English|
|6||Special assemblies (I-V)|
Class-III: Influence of gadgets in life
Class: IV: Patriotism
Class-V: Say no to Plastic
|8||Show And Tell(I-IV)|
|9||Silver Jubilee celebrations|
|10||Skipping & Swimming|
|11||Periodic Test- II|
|13||Counselling session for Class 10 TH and 12 TH|
|14||Class 12 th fare-well|
|15||Pre board exam for 10 th &12th|
Forthcoming Events of November
|1||Yellow Colour Day(Pre Primary)|
|2||Children’s day celebration|
|3||Guru Nanak birthday|
|4||Field Trip to places in neighbourhood & Sarva dharmsthal (Pre-Primary)|
Field Trip to horticulture(Class-I & II)
Field Trip to crafts sculpture(Class-III , IV)
Field Trip to Organic Farming (Class- V & VI)
Field Trip to Honey Bee Keeping (Class- VII & VIII)
Field Trip to Aerodynamics(Class-IX)
|5||II language recitation Competition(Pre Primary)|
|6||Story telling competition(Pre Primary)|
|7||Hindi/Telugu Story telling Competition(I-IV)|
|10||Carols and Patriotic singing (Inter-School competition|
|11||Debate (Inter-School competition)|
|12||Inter House Elocution Competition in Hindi/Telugu/English (Classes-V-VIII)|
|14||Fitness week celebrations(11/11/2019 -18/11/2019)|
|15||Vigilance week (28/10/2019-2/11/2019)|
|16||NIIT Maths Quiz (15/11/2019)|
|17||Bricks Maths Online Quiz(Classes-I-XII)|
|18||Science Exhibition in Pallavi Engineering College & Euro Kids|
|19||AryaBhatta Ganit Challenge(Mathematics Concept Test)|
|20||Atulya Bharat (Traditional Indian Games)|
|21||Created Guinness World Record by making mosaic out of Rubik cube|
|22||Athletics 50 mts,100 mts|
School Activity Calendar
Here are the details of Activities of PMS – Alwal, the top schools in Hyderabad