Students are the long run of India. the long run of our country depends upon the great virtues imparted to them during their student life. Good virtues like honesty, hard work, integrity, love, truthfulness, helpfulness, compassion, respectfulness, etc.
Swamy Vivekananda Bala Vikas Kendra maybe a workshop conducted by Rama Krishna Math in our faculty to help students in all-round development.
The basic objectives of Bala Vikas project are:
- To ensure the physical development by providing the children with a nutritious diet, by imparting how of hygiene in them and medical facilities.
- To nurture these puerile minds for his or her noetic and edifying development.
- To reduce the drop out of the universities.
- To inculcate moral, spiritual, and cultural values in them.
- To make them learn to act and realize the paramountcy of habitation.
- To make them develop how of understanding.